- Theater seating: 98 people
- Cocktail arrangement: 98 people
- Classroom style: 40 people
- Boardroom style: 28 people
- Onsite event coordinator
- Assistance with setup and breakdown
- Video wall: 165 sq. ft. screen
- 100 chairs
- 10 6-foot tables
- 10 tall/short cocktail tables
- Black, fitted tablecloths
Have a production need that doesn’t fit into what we’ve listed? We work with a wide range of local vendors and can expand the options of our studio.
Our hourly minimums include time for setup and breakdown.
Four-hour minimum. This option includes our standard rental items, and A/V packages can be added at additional cost.
Texas Tribune Members, corporate sponsors and nonprofit organizations receive 25% off standard rental pricing.
There is a 10% discount on standard rental pricing for events that last eight hours or more.
“The team at Studio 919 at The Texas Tribune created a seamless experience for us. They helped us bring together a great group of people in a beautiful venue, and we look forward to returning to their space in Austin in the future.”— Michael D. Bolden, managing director of JSK Journalism Fellowships at Stanford University